We're expanding! If you are looking for an exciting career in the automotive industry, Eich Motor Company in
St. Cloud, Minnesota is looking for you.
Apply to be a member of our Auto Sales team today!
Eich Motor is expanding! If you are looking for an exciting career in the automotive industry, we are looking for you. We are currently seeking talented individuals to add to our sales staff. If you are an energetic, self-motivated person, looking for a consultative sales position with unlimited earning potential and great benefits package then please apply. We want to meet you!
- Develop a thorough knowledge of our products.
- Consult with customers to find their specific needs.
- Thoroughly demonstrate the features, capabilities, and benefits of our vehicles. This includes test drives.
- Introduce customer to the finance manager and inform the customer that the finance manager will explain the different extended service plans available to them.
- Deliver vehicles to customers and ensure that the customer understands all the features and capabilities of the vehicle. Explain the warranty, the maintenance, and perform an introduction to our service department.
- Meet with sales management teams. Review sales objectives, activities and accomplishments.
- Follow-up with prospective customers.
- Utilize and maintain our customer contact management system to assure that we consistently and effectively communicate with all of our customers.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Full time position and the ability to work extended hours, evenings and Saturdays.
- Previous auto sales or sales experience preferred.
- Must be self-motivated, professional, ethical and respectful.
- Must excel in interpersonal communication, be organized and possess time management skills.
- Proficiency in basic computer skills.
- Current valid driver’s license with an acceptable driving record is required
- High school diploma or the equivalent is required, and a college degree is preferred.
If you are looking for an exciting career in the automotive industry, we are looking for you. We are currently seeking talented individuals to add to our Service Xpress Center. We are looking for both full time and part time Service Xpress Technicians to service our customers.
The Service Xpress Technician role at Eich Motor is the first step on your technician career path. Our Service Xpress Technician opportunities do not require previous experience, but we do welcome it. If you have ever thought about earning money to work on vehicles, or if you are currently in a technician program this is the perfect opportunity for you.
Duties will include oil changes, tire rotations, vehicle inspections and minor part replacement. The Xpress technician will work directly with the Xpress service advisor to handle oil changes and minor repairs quickly and efficiently.
- We will provide the necessary tools and training to enable someone with mechanical aptitude to get started.
- Full time and part time positions are available.
- Ability to work occasional Saturdays.
- Current valid driver’s license with an acceptable driving record is required.
- High school diploma or the equivalent is required.
If you are looking for a part-time job for when you are attending a local college, we are looking for you. We are currently seeking an individual to join our office team. If you are energetic, self-motivated, have a positive attitude, upbeat personality and the ability to work in a team environment then please apply. We want to meet you!
- General office duties
- Answering telephone calls
- Schedule will include evenings and every other Saturday
- Have the ability to convey verbal and written communication skills, including the capability to initiate dialogue with all the departments, effectively and efficiently; working hand in hand with the service and the vehicle sales team
- Organized, multi-tasked, self-motivated with the ability to work effectively as part of a team and on individually assigned tasks in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Good time management and prioritization skills
- Outstanding communication skills
- Customer service skills
- Good phone skills
- Computer proficiency with proficient typing skills
- Professional appearance and work ethic
- Great attitude with a high-energy personality